>

Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Buildings ......



We run a monthly postcard Swap over on UK Stampers Forum - this months theme is 'Buildings' ...

I started with a 6 x 4 inch piece of white card as the base.  I then used Distress Oxide in walnut stain & vintage photo and stamped lots of times with a distressed spots stamp from Prima.  I then sprayed with small amounts of water and continued to stamp to blend the two colours until I obtained the finish I liked.

I then stamped some text (PaperArtsy) in Versamark and heat embossed this with detail black embossing powder.

I then used a Magenta stamp and stamped this in Memento black onto more white card.  I trimmed this out and coloured selectively with a gold Posca pen. This was stuck in place with Glossy Accents.

The words (PaperArtsy) were stamped in Memento black onto paper, trimmed out, stuck in place and decorated with a yellow Posca pen which also edged the words, main image and dots around the card.

I used dark brown Versamagic chalk ink to edge the card.  The whole thing was mounted on another layer of card to finish.  I then sprayed with matt acrylic sealant to protect.

It travels through the post 'naked' to its randomly chosen recipient at the end of Month.  If you like the idea of joining this and other Swaps, please click HERE to go to the Forum and join us !

Sid xx

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can still post without entering verification. Thanks so much for your time taken to comment and I really appreciate you doing so !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...