>

Friday, September 12, 2008

3 x 3 Inchie Swap 1


"The numbers came in three by three" Well not quite !!!!!

Here are Inchies made for the 3 x 3 Inchies swap on UK STampers Forum. This months theme is 'NUMBERS' . I have used some fairly heavy card as a background and applied a page out of an old electronics book to the card with glue stick. This was then cut into the Inchies with a trimmer to make the bases. I have simply applied Whispers Dye inks with Cut'n'Dry foam, blending to achieve a graduated effect. I have then applied some dimensional antique epoxy number stickers in various positions. I used a single eyelet stamp (anon), stamped with Versafine vintage sepia ink. The Inchies were finished with edges in blue iris Colorbox chalk ink.

Hope you like them :)

Pin It

4 comments:

  1. they are great. I love how you coloured them

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like these a lot! The colors are great! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look fab! The background looks brilliant, that book looks so useful :D I bet I'll see pages from it again.

    ReplyDelete

You can still post without entering verification. Thanks so much for your time taken to comment and I really appreciate you doing so !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...