>

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Imagination ATC



This is a rather 'long in the making' ATC which was started some months ago but that I have only finished today.

I took some canvas effect white cardstock and cut to size. I then applied various Jacquard paints with a brush and water to colour the background.

I used Sherrils Sorbet mint along with some lime and white acrylic paints which I allowed to dry. I then drybrushed some Lumiere pearl turquoise and super copper until happy with the result. I tried to keep the copper towards the edges of the ATC. I then inked up a crackle stamp (Crafty Individuals) with emerald green Colorbox chalk ink and stamped across the ATC.

The imagination plate was made from some of the same background cut to size with a copper sentiment applied. This plate was then triple heat embossed with clear UTEE before edging with super copper and mounting on foam pads to the ATC. Final touches were added with two antique copper brads of a butterfly and a dragonfly.

Hope you like it :)

Pin It

7 comments:

  1. Great colours on this ATC and great to see someone else who uses Sherill's sorbets :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this one so much! Turquoise is my favourite colour. Does this one have a home, or would you like to do a swap? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hazel I will gladly swap this ATC,so it's yours. Will send it asap. So glad you like it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. molto bella.e splendidi colori
    ciao from Italy
    MRita

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've just found your blog and it won't be my last visit. I'm totally new to the ATC's world but I can say I'm hooked.
    Thanks for being so inspirational. M.Carmen (Spain)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great ATC, beautiful colours.

    ReplyDelete

You can still post without entering verification. Thanks so much for your time taken to comment and I really appreciate you doing so !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...