>

Thursday, July 03, 2008

Remaining Boxes


The final offering of 5 little houses. This completes the set of 21. I used stamps on all of them but also enjoyed doing the backgrounds with Starburst Stains(which contain mica powder), in advance of the decorating. The shimmer does not come through in the photos but looks great (in my opinion), on the actual houses. Many thanks to Sarah (Flo) for organising this swap and I now look forward to receiving my swapped selection of others houses in the post. With some 61 participants in this swap the variety is staggering. Marvellous and fascinating how everones art is so different.

Hope you like the final lot :)

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can still post without entering verification. Thanks so much for your time taken to comment and I really appreciate you doing so !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...