>

Sunday, March 18, 2007

Quick Mothers Day Card


Did a very quick Mothers Day card this morning, before I set off to see my Mum for the day ! Always last minute as ever.
On cream pearlescent card I stamped the butterfly (Personal Impressions) in Versamark and heat embossed with detail gold EP. Then cut out the image and coloured by hand with USArtQuest Stargazers watercolours. I added antenna with gold wire. The background was again stamped with Versamark and the Rubber Stampede Acanthus Background stamp and again embossed with detail gold EP. Trimmed this to fit and matted onto the A6 base card and embellished with the butterfly attached with foam pads. The Mother chipboard plate is by K & Co and I added a ribbon bow for good measure. Hope she likes it !!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can still post without entering verification. Thanks so much for your time taken to comment and I really appreciate you doing so !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...