>

Saturday, February 17, 2007

My entry into 2nd UKStampers CJ

Well finally managed to complete my entry into Culpeppers CJ entitled 'Medieval'. Here are the pics............used images of a medieval knight and a castle which was printed onto vellum and applied with eyelets across the two pages. I randomly used direct to paper to color backgrounds with gold and dark green pigment ink. Then I stamped and applied the images of the knight with silver glaze and matt paper Mod Podge. Lettering was from various sources.





Pin It

2 comments:

  1. love the pages in my CJ :) I know I shouldn't look but I couldn't resist :)

    ReplyDelete

You can still post without entering verification. Thanks so much for your time taken to comment and I really appreciate you doing so !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...